New Forum!
We have a new forum! Let us know what you think of it in our Discord!

Skyblock Server Bug/Feature Reports.
Started by evanonym0us

Do you want to report a bug/request a feature for the skyblock server? Reply to this forum. Make sure to make it clear what you are talking about (feature request or bug report).

Over 3 years ago

1. You cannot get minions
2. Monsters do not spawn in the graveyard (idk if this is intended)
3. When using the telekinesis enchant with a fortune pickaxe there is a chance for the items to drop on the ground and not go directly into your inventory, telekinesis also does not go towards your collection goals when the items go directly into your inventory.
4. mob spawn rates in the lapis mine (and probably deeper into the mine) are too high and makes it difficult to mine anything as even if you kill one it spawns back in less than two seconds later.
5. When getting a critical hit on a mob there is a chance that the damage indicator stays in the air, you also cannot hit mobs through this damage indicator that is stuck in the air without dissipating 

Over 3 years ago

6. The enchanted melon block recipe is not listed in the farming recipe book after unlocking it
I was able to make the enchanted melon block through guesswork so while it is not listed in the recipe book as long as it is unlocked it can still be crafted.

Over 3 years agoLast edited: over 3 years ago

7. you can craft items without unlocking them in the collections (it worked on enchanted diamond block and I have yet to try something else)

Over 3 years ago

A zombie pigmen came out of the portal to go to the hub in skyblock.

Over 3 years ago

Armor sets do not give the set bonus if any of the pieces in the set are reforged. They do give the set bonus back once every piece in the set is reforged though.

Over 3 years ago

If your inventory cannot hold the nine stacks of ingots or gems that come out of crafting a block into ingots or gems then when you pick the ingots or gems up again it will count towards the total collections and allow you to unlock more recipes 

Edit: If you put anything in the custom crafting table, have your inventory be full, then exit the custom crafting table, you will get collection points upon picking the items back up

Over 3 years agoLast edited: over 3 years ago

you can buy diamonds and emeralds in the bazaar and sell them to the marketplace for easy profit, it ruins the economy
note: I have not checked the other items in the bazaar

Over 3 years ago

The regenerating big mushrooms in the farming II area does not give farming xp 

Over 3 years ago